Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

iam 3wks and i have questions

More
11 years 7 months ago #1 by LexisMom
LexisMom replied the topic: Re:iam 3wks and i have questions
:) The test that i took with my daughter and now is the clearblue easy read. it says pregnant not pregant instead of the lines. well it has those to but ithink its easier and sinks in faster if you can actually see the words.

Kandi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• emily
11 years 7 months ago #2 by emily
emily replied the topic: have some ?'s i might be but i dont now if i am
i need help on knowing if i am. want to know what is the best pregnancy test out there. i have only my friends and bf to talk to about this and i have a lot of ?'s about this so if you can please e-mail me back

More
11 years 7 months ago #3 by LexisMom
LexisMom replied the topic: Re:iam 3wks and i have questions
:) I guess i consider myself lucky. I only had morning sickness for a wk with my daughter. and i just took the test yesterday and found out I'm preg with my 2nd child. I'm going to the dr on monday to find out for sure but I'm hoping this one is easy as the first.. so its not too bad. another suggestion i have is when i was 2 1/2 mos with my daughter i layed on my stomach and when i woke up i had severe pains in my abdomen. i dont know if you have any pain but i wouldnt suggest laying on your stomach until you talk to a dr. it could cause complications if you dont disscuss it with your OB/GYN first. Keep me posted!

Kandi :cheer:

• lilmama209
11 years 7 months ago #4 by lilmama209
lilmama209 replied the topic: Re:iam 3wks and i have questions

Hey girl just wanted to say congrats on your baby! and let you know everything thats happening to you is normal, im 3 moths pregnant and i still throw up all the time it really sucks!!! but you get used to it slowly you find out what kind of makes you sick and what doesnt. GOOD LUCK!!!

• kayla
11 years 7 months ago #5 by kayla
kayla replied the topic: Re:iam 3wks and i have questions
hey i am now 13 wks pregrent and they hhave found out that i am havibng tiwns and well i have not gained that much weight but yeah i am not having morning sickness anymore the sickness is more at night right after super or right after bed or right after supper and reight before bed :sick:

More
11 years 7 months ago #6 by kayla16
kayla16 replied the topic: Re:iam 3wks and i have questions
hey i am gonna be 13 wks tommorrow and well i have not been sick anymore i had to go to the hospital a couple of weeks ago and well i am gonna have a girl wow!!!!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl