Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Help!!

More
11 years 6 months ago #1 by ChantiStar
ChantiStar replied the topic: Re:Help!!
i would go with adoption if i were you. if i had gotten pregnant at 15 i probably would have done adoption because i seriously considered it even a month after my baby was born and i was 21. you want your life back and you want your child to have the best opportunities available: stay at home mom, father who can support them, money for school and college, backyard playgrounds, food, cute clothes, the best sitters and nannies, etc. sure these are not extremely important, but nobody complains about them either when they can get them. if the father makes threats and you really want to do adoption there isn't anything he can do from stopping you to proceed with adoption until it's time to sign away both of your rights.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #2 by DaniGirl14
DaniGirl14 replied the topic: Re:Help!!
Ok. first of all like veryone else I'm gonna start off and tell u not to cut ur wrists. I kno its hard I never planned on having a baby this early Im 15 a straight A student and I wanted kids but in the future. Im against abortion because instead of killing ur child u can give him/her to a family who wants a new baby. Its hard I kno and this will be the biggest decision u will ever make but wats the best thing for ur baby???? Right now no matter wat u do it will effect the baby YOUR baby. U need to just think.

• Jen
11 years 6 months ago #3 by Jen
Jen replied the topic: You can do it!
You can do this! You have the strength to get through anything inside you. Sometimes, life throws a curve ball, but that just means you step up your game! If your'e worried about the consequences of life with your baby, imagine life without your baby. This little life could save yours. By giving your baby life, you're granting us, the rest of the world the chance to meet him or her too. Maybe your baby will cure a disease or maybe just affect one person so deeply, his or her whole life will be worth it. Give us the chance to meet this little life too! You can do it!

More
11 years 6 months ago #4 by rikanloka4u2nv
rikanloka4u2nv replied the topic: Re:Help!!
no i think you shoud have it and think about the baby, its not fair to the baby, its not the baby's fault to be brought into this world and i don't think you should abort the baby!!

More
11 years 6 months ago #5 by kashton2005
kashton2005 replied the topic: Re:Help!!
HI chick, I agree try not to cut your wrists I know your having a rough time of it but try something else like scribbling on paper when your angry or upset! It worked for me. : ). If I were you I would think about the future, if you dont want to have the baby then you dont have too, your family might be against it but its your future and your life that you have to think about, but i wouldnt suggest an abortion either, I myself have experienced that and it was the worse thing that i have ever done and regret it deeply to this day! You could look into adoption, even an openone where you can keep in touch with the baby if you wanted to, and you get to choose which family will take it. I know that its very confusing and hard, but believe me, your family are your family and im sure they would only want the best and for you to be happy what ever decision you make! x

More
11 years 6 months ago #6 by lilmama15
lilmama15 replied the topic: Re:Help!!
sweetie plz dont cut ur wrist there teen programs u can go too like they will give you a place to stay u and other teen moms and they will make sure you go to school and have everything you need for the babay let me know how every thing goes god bless

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl