Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

? ? ?

More
11 years 7 months ago #1 by Jonluver
Jonluver replied the topic: Re: ? ? ?
not being able to go your prom is not a reason to have abortion!
You can still go. i was still gonna go to my senior ball when i was pregnant but i had miscarriage.
And if you didn't go that just one of the sacrifes you make for your child.
But they give so much love back to you it's all worth it. I think you need to tell someone. Talk to someone about this. Have some one take you to the doctors to find out for sure.
If you need to talk i'm here.

...[IMG] [IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• gemma
  • gemma's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 7 months ago #2 by gemma
gemma created the topic: ? ? ?
;) hi im 16 and i think im pregnant if i was i wudnt be that far gone i have read truw some early symptoms and some of them are wat i have been gettin but i dunno wat to do if i kept it by july i would be 6 months about and i really wanted to go to my school prom and all my mates want me to go and i dnt want to let them down i have sed i dnt knoe if i am goin should i tell them ????????????????????

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl