Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Im 15.

• Deztinee_22
  • Deztinee_22's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 9 months ago #1 by Deztinee_22
Deztinee_22 replied the topic: Re:Im 15.
I KNOW EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL. I WAS 16 WHEN I FOUND OUT I WAS PREGNANT. I DIDNT WANT TO HAVE AN ABORTION BUT I DID BECAUSE I FELT LIKE I HAD NO OTHER OPTIONS. I WAS VERY WRONG. I REGRET IT UNTIL THIS VERY DAY AND THERES NOT A DAY THAT GOES BY THAT I DONT THINK ABOUT IT AND IM ALMOST 20. DONT DO SOMETHING YOU'RE GOING TO REGRET. YOU DO HAVE CHOICES AND YOU ARE NOT ALONE. ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Prolife
  • Prolife's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 9 months ago #2 by Prolife
Prolife replied the topic: Re:Im 15.
Amanda,

Don't give up hope. If you are pregnant, it is not the end of the world or the end of your life.

I would strongly urge you to call the numbers that are provided on this web page. Please consider the life that may be inside of you and the chance that your baby has. You may be only 15, but you can make a very responsible and adult decision now. You can choose life! You can choose to give your baby life and continue to cooperate with God's plan for you.

Girls, Women are very special in our Heavenly Father's eyes. You are the ones chosen to carry the very life of the human being and soul inside of you. You are giving life to another by allowing that baby to share your body with you.

Understand that what you may see as a mistake now, will not be seen as a mistake later. Don't beat yourself up over what has happened. If you are pregnant (and you may not know for sure), don't make another decision that you will regret later. If you aren't pregnant, you may want to recognize that you have been given a valuable lesson in what can happen when we take the gift of sexuality for granted.

I will pray for you and ask God to give you the wisdom and the courage to do what is right. Remember that abortion is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

God bless you

• andrea tinch
  • andrea tinch's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 9 months ago #3 by andrea tinch
andrea tinch replied the topic: Re:Im 15.
i amyour shoes right now i am 15 and think i am pregnant but i feel the same way u do idont know weather or not to be happy or not

• Teresa
  • Teresa's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 9 months ago #4 by Teresa
Teresa replied the topic: Re:Im 15.
Hi
First of all, take a pregnancy test so you can really be sure. If you are pregnant and you want a child, go for it! Your boyfriend may want you to keep things quiet because he is scared a wee bit too. If you are pregnant no, it won't mess up your life unless you let it. Things are just as much in your hands as they ever were. It's not about how old you are it's about how old you act and choose to be. Good luck.
Teresa

• Reesie
  • Reesie 's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 9 months ago #5 by Reesie
Reesie replied the topic: Re:Im 15.
hey hun,
first of all, i want to let you know that im in a similar situation. I'm 17 years old in the last half of my senior year. I'm about 5 months pregnant and trust me, it's been hard. I def. thought about an abortion at first but all my life ive been totally against it so I knew I wouldnt have the courage to do so. Thats a life inside of me, you know. He has a heartbeat and all of that (and he just started kicking!) My mom was pregnant with twins by a man that raped her in before she had me. She got an abortion and she's regretted it ever since. Not only did she suffer physically, but emotionally as well. She says that if she could turn back the hands of time, she would definately change her decision.

BUT, before you go assuming things, you might want to get a pregnancy test first. Many, many women have scares of being pregnant and end up not even being pregnant so just check to be sure first. I'd say take at least two.

If you are pregnant, however, I'd advise that you really consider the baby inside of you before going to get an abortion. I cannot even explain the love I have for my baby at this point because Ive never felt love like this before.

Now, you are very young and you may think of that as a big problem but honestly, there are so many girls out there who went thru the same thing and still made it. There are so many programs willing to help you.

Alright hun, good luck with everything. I pray you make the right decision for you. God Bless you.

Always,

Reesie

• Artemis
  • Artemis 's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 9 months ago #6 by Artemis
Artemis replied the topic: Re:Im 15.
I'd advise highly against plan b. That pill to me is the same as abortion. If your pregnant remember you have 9 months to figure out what you are going to do. Fifteen is very young to raise a baby but younger mothers have succeeded.
Good luck!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl