Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

am i pregnant??... i feel it

• T
  • T's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #1 by T
T replied the topic: Re:heyyyyy
You can take a pregnancy test a day after you miss your period. There are even tests that let you take it 3 days before your period is due.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sara
  • Sara's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #2 by Sara
Sara replied the topic: Re:am i pregnant??... i feel it
you may have worried yourself about the mistake so much you fooled your body to think you are pregnant. there has been times I worried so I didnt have a period for a month in a half, also when you are pregnant you don't get the symptoms the next day it took my symptoms 7-8 weeks to happen.

• tatimarie
  • tatimarie's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #3 by tatimarie
tatimarie replied the topic: Re:am i pregnant??... i feel it
Well i think that i may be pregnant as well i had the last day of my period on wed. and my boyfriend and i had sex saturday and he did not pull out. is it possible to feel pains as early as a week my stomach has been feeling funny and i took a test but it has only been today it was negitive but did i take to early? should i take another one? which one should i take? i'm scared but i really think i'm scared cause i want it so bad. i'm only 19 and am tryin to finish school but i want it. i just dont know!

• DaVannis
  • DaVannis's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #4 by DaVannis
DaVannis replied the topic: Re:am i pregnant??... i feel it
hey you might not be the only who is pregnant...... I kno ur probably scared but you have to stay positve look Im 15 and I really think I;m pregnant by a 23yr old and he is mad.... we didnt use a condom or nothing so just calm down okay......... write back

• Daniella
  • Daniella's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #5 by Daniella
Daniella replied the topic: Re:am i pregnant??... i feel it
Hi,

I also believe that i am pregnant. Every month I ALWAYS get my period on a Monday maybe in odd times on Sunday. This month i didn't get it until Tuesday night. I had bad cramps which always means that it's going to be heavy...well, it wasn't heavy at all...today is Thrusday and it's as if it's one of my last days which is totally off b/c i get it for a full 7 days. How could only day 3 be like my last day? My breasts are senitive, Last week i was having dizzy spells and felt alittle sick. I'm going to take a HPT probably tomorrow and that scares me b/c i don't want it to say negitive. Does anyone think this sounds like i can be pregnant?

• ZsaZsa
  • ZsaZsa's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #6 by ZsaZsa
ZsaZsa replied the topic: Re:am i pregnant??... i feel it
I'm in the same boat as you Megan and Michelle, but hopefully I'm just worrying over nothing. My stomach feels likes its hardening, or maybe I'm just looking too deep.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl