Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

ive taken the precautions but still no period...?

• samantha
  • samantha's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 9 months ago #1 by samantha
samantha created the topic: ive taken the precautions but still no period...?
I had unprotected sex dec. 27 which was close to when I assumed my period was going to start, but having irregular periods and skipping periods isn't unusual, although I haven't had once since. I took emergency contraception on the 29th and have taken two tests, both of which came back negative, including one tonight. I was under the impression that emergency contraception induced your period after a certain amount of time...the paper said if I didnt have my period within 3 weeks I'm very likely to be pregnant...tommorrow is 3 weeks exactly. If the tests are comign back negative and irregular periods are relatively normal..what are the actual chances I'm pregnant. I can't help but be worried because at this point in my life I'm not ready for a child or a pregnancy, I'm only 16. I'm also worried because I haven't told my partner that I'm worried I might be and I don't know if I should or not. He's 18 and definately not in a position to have a child either. We have continued having sex since, protected of course, and I feel guiltiy for continuing that part of the relationship without telling him. Any advice or insight is greatly appreciated...I'm merely looking for peace of mind.

ps- sorry so long:-/
if its any use last period started first weekend in december

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl