Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Having an Abortion is scary!

More
11 years 8 months ago #1 by Kit
Kit replied the topic: Re:Having an Abortion is scary!
I know in the states there is a group called Project Rachel that offers counseling and support for women who are dealing with pain and grief from abortion. I'm not sure if they have groups in Europe as well, but it wouldn't surprise me if they do. It might be good to seek support and counseling from other women who have gone throught the same situations and emotions. Unfortunately you can't go back and change the past, but you can learn from the situation and make better choices in the future.

Kate

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #2 by Izi
Izi created the topic: Having an Abortion is scary!
Hiya girls, i have just registered on this site.
the scariest thing happened to me...i was on holiday and i missed a period and was feeling sick every morning. i thought to myself \"i cant be pregnant?\"
then when i arrived back to England i did a test and it came back positive. Thats it i thought it was the end of my life!! because i am an Asain girl we are not even allowed to have a boyfriend never mind getting pregnant!
I was 8weeks and couldnt tell my parents or anyone because i had to face reality and knew i would get killed!! So i had an abortion this decision was the hardest...i sat up every night crying and kept thinking how my child would be if i kept it. Now i regret and feel like i have no feelings left inside me, i feel so empty...has anyone got any advice for me?am 18 now and wish i would have kept my baby!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl