Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

16 with strange symptoms

More
11 years 8 months ago #1 by kayla16
kayla16 replied the topic: Re:16 with strange symptoms
hey girl take the test that would be the best thing i am 8wks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #2 by lilmama15
lilmama15 replied the topic: Re:16 with strange symptoms
babygurl it sounds like your pregnanat im 3months and thats exacly how i felt was nauses but i wasn't throwing up

• Michelle
  • Michelle's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 8 months ago #3 by Michelle
Michelle replied the topic: Re:16 with strange symptoms
Take the test honey, I just had my second child, and I felt exactly like you do when I found out, and I was three weeks along.

• ProudMamaD
  • ProudMamaD's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 10 months ago #4 by ProudMamaD
ProudMamaD replied the topic: Re:16 with strange symptoms
Oh Girl!!! sounds to me like you're expecting!! I felt the exact same and i'm now 15 weeks along!! feels like the stomach flu but isnt..Take a test darlin'! It's your best bet.

• Lisa
  • Lisa's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 10 months ago #5 by Lisa
Lisa created the topic: 16 with strange symptoms
Hi, I'm 16 and for the past couple of weeks I've noticed some weird things going on. I've missed my period for the past 2 months and I'm usually pretty regular, I remember having unprotected sex around the time after my last period I've been peeing alot more frequently, I've had nausea but haven't thrown up, I've had headache's non-stop, and plenty of tiredness and dizziness. I just wanted to know if these could be just that I'm sick or pregnant even though I haven't thrown up. It would really help settle my mind. Thanx

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl