Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

hey

• Tiffany
11 years 10 months ago #1 by Tiffany
Tiffany replied the topic: Re:hey
If it takes a year for hormones from bc to get out of your system, why did I get pregnant with 2 of my children with in a month of dicontinuing the use of bc, where do you get your info. there is not and bc on the market that is 100% affective even if taken correctly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #2 by Princess14824
Princess14824 created the topic: hey
Did your period come on time? There are alot of factors to this hun!! I highly doubt your pregnant but there is a chance that you could be. Usually the hormones from BC will take atleast a year to get fully out of your system since youve been taking it so long. Your symptoms may very well be from you getting sick. The flu is a good possibility!! But i would watch your symptoms closely. And if your period doesnt show up in January. I would take a pregnancy test!! Goodluck hun

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl