Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

I took two tests. Still worried. Support Please.

• daveysbaby
11 years 9 months ago #1 by daveysbaby
daveysbaby replied the topic: Re:I took two tests. Still worried. Support Please.
I'm 15 and in exactly the same situation. it's january 24 today and i haven't had a period since the 13 of december. i'm 2 1/2 weeks late. i took a pregnancy test today and yesterday and they both came back negative. i have a whole bunch of symptoms and it's entirely possibly that i could be pregnant. i know that if i was i wouldn't be able to have an abortion, and i would be able to financially support my child with help from its father. i know i shouldn't worry so much, but i can't sleep at night because of it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #2 by Kit
Kit replied the topic: Re:I took two tests. Still worried. Support Please.
Alyssa,

I would wait another week and if your period doesn't start I would take another pregnancy test. It might be that you are not even pregnant. I used to have very irregular periods. I had a couple of pregnancy scares in the past, but luckily it turned out that I wasn;t pregnant. If you are in doubt you could go see a doctor and have a blood test done or find out what other cause might be affecting your cycle. If you are pregnant I hope that you consider adoption as an option if you feel that you do not want to raise a baby at this point in your life. Giving up a child for adoption is not selfish, and lets both you and the baby go on with your lives. Best wishes.

Kate

• wonderwall_1
  • wonderwall_1's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 10 months ago #3 by wonderwall_1
wonderwall_1 created the topic: I took two tests. Still worried. Support Please.
I will begin with saying that my last period began on the 24th of November, I usually can tell when my period is to begin, although I spotted brownish bloodstreaked on the 15th of this month (December). I hadn't had sex between the 24th- 15th. I did have sex on the 22nd of this month, it was protected.I was very stressed during the week of the 12th-16th it was finals, and I stress greatly about grades and what not. My biggest concern is that it is now the 31st, about 5 weeks into my cycle and I have not yet received my period. I have had some abdominal cramping which is either me needing to use the restroom or being preggers. I took a pg test on the 26th and it came out negitive then once again on the 29th, I am not sure if I should wait it out or test again, I have been unable to sleep lately and my breasts are tender, but this is usual the tenderness that is, but I have been really anxious for my period to start, is this the cause for the delay? Hmph. I need some help, am I worrying over nothing or is there cause for alarm. I am quite sure that if I am preganant I cannot keep the child. I know it is very selfish of me, I need your prayers and assistance.

Thank You.

Alyssa

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl