Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

i think i might be pregnant

• cassie
  • cassie's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 9 months ago #1 by cassie
cassie created the topic: i think i might be pregnant
on dec 8 i had a light period for 2 days and on the 3rd day it was light brown that whole day and half the next. then it just stoped. on the 20th i started feeling pregnancy symptoms like going to the bathroom 3-4 times an hour and swollen and very tender breasts and my nipples are erect 24-7 now and im feeling very tired and having moodswings and feeling lightheaded and hungry all day long. but i've took three test and all were negative. should i wait to see if isart my period on the 7th? someone please help me. i dont know what to do:unsure:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl