Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Opinions; am I pregnant?

• alicia
11 years 9 months ago #1 by alicia
alicia replied the topic: Re:Opinions; am I pregnant?
i would say that you arnt pregnant but you should go to your docyor to be 100% sure

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #2 by Kit
Kit replied the topic: Re:Opinions; am I pregnant?
Cirreh,

I'm not sure. I would wait a week or so and take another test. If it is negative and your cycle is still unusual I would contact your ob/gyn to have a check-up and see that might be causing the changes. Best Wishes.

KAte

More
11 years 9 months ago #3 by Cirreh
Cirreh created the topic: Opinions; am I pregnant?
I'm on birth control and Metformin, for type 2 diabetes, and my last period was the 14th- 2oth of November. Since about the beginning of December, I've been nauseous and dizzy, and craving oranges (I usually end up eating a dozen or so clementines a day!). I really didn't think too much of it, but yesterday I was supposed to be on my period, since I had gone off my pill. I've been on the pill for almost three years, and my body is so used to the cycle it starts my period bright and early Monday morning. I didn't bleed until this morning, but then it was only a spot or two, and then it's stopped again. I tested last Wednesday, but it was negative. I'm going to test again Thursday or Friday, but what do you all think? Am I pregnant? Thanks, and best wishes to everyone.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl