Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

pls ehelp me..im confused

• brownsugarsweetie
12 years 4 months ago #1 by brownsugarsweetie
brownsugarsweetie replied the topic: Re:pls ehelp me..im confused
yes u can concieve at first contact. and even if u got ur period u may still be pregnant, but the chances are very very slim. wait a while and get checked out just to be sure. and next time wrap it up from the first moment of contact b/c sperm can live in the urethra(sp?) of a man's penis for 72 hrs, and for 72hrs in u. be careful next time. ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sarah
  • Sarah's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 4 months ago #2 by Sarah
Sarah replied the topic: Re:pls ehelp me..im confused
Well I would love to answer your question but I am a little confused as to what you are asking. I think you are asking is can you get pregnant even if you are having your period or shortly thereafter, and the answer is yes, you can- but it is not when you are most fertile and therefore not very likely. You also may have been asking if you can get pregnant the first time, and the answer then also is yes. If I misunderstood you I am sorry- please rephrase it and I will do my best to help out :) Good luck darlin!

• anne
  • anne's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 7 months ago #3 by anne
anne created the topic: pls ehelp me..im confused
..is it possible to concieved at first contact?..i had my first contact 2 days before my period...but my period came on time?..im still confused is it possible to concieved..but i had my period then?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl