Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Did i test 2 early

• TheDevilNamedAngel
11 years 11 months ago #1 by TheDevilNamedAngel
TheDevilNamedAngel replied the topic: Re:Did i test 2 early
I Had To Do 5 Test Before I Forsurely Found Out I Was Pregnant...Maybe Take Another Test Or 2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #2 by Kit
Kit replied the topic: Re:Did i test 2 early
It usually takes at least 10 days from conception before a test would detect a pregnancy. Most tests reccommend testing after you have missed a period. I'm not sure how regular your cycle is.... you're not very late. I would see if your period starts in the next week or two. If it does not, I would take another test. If the second test is negative you are most likely not pregnant (although for a few women a blood test is needed to detect pregnancy), but might consider seeing your doctor to get checked out. Best Wishes.

Kate

• nikki
11 years 11 months ago #3 by nikki
nikki replied the topic: Re:Did i test 2 early
i would go to the doctor you might not be pregnant but something else could be wrond

More
11 years 11 months ago #4 by Netzel00
Netzel00 replied the topic: Re:Did i test 2 early
Well i guess it all depends i also had taken a test in november and it also came out negitive but if u read the paper it says things like if u had drank alot it woulnt show up and also things like you should take 1 a couple of days later if your almost apsoluly sure you might be i plan on takeing another test because my last period was in auguest and if u have alot of stress in your life that can affect your period :)
hope i could help :kiss:

More
11 years 11 months ago #5 by JBurks7819
JBurks7819 created the topic: Did i test 2 early
My last period was october 31, 3005, it is now dec 1,2005. I just took a pregnancy test and it came out negative but i was wondering if i tested it to early or if i need to go to a doctor and let test me, my breast are sore, i have ing cramping sometimes but not painful enough to take midol for it. i have heard that sometimes pg test can be wrong. what do you think I should do?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl