Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Pregnant, but where are the signs?

• Vicky
  • Vicky's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 11 months ago #1 by Vicky
Vicky replied the topic: Re:Pregnant, but where are the signs?
Kate,

Thanks for the reassurance, well about two days ago I had my appointment with my midwife.I heard the baby's heartbeat through the speaker that they conect to the device that detects the baby's heartbeat.I was happy and felt relieved, now I'm just waiting 2 weeks to have my antenatal scan.
Take Care,

Vicky.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #2 by Kit
Kit replied the topic: Re:Pregnant, but where are the signs?
Vicky,

The symptoms you are describing are all symptoms that I experienced in early pregnancy too. I found out that I was pregnant at about 7 weeks. I hadn't had much morning sickness before that point but I did in the weeks following and into the fourth month of pregnancy.

I understand your fears, especially after your previous miscarriage. However I would try not to worry too much. I have known many women that have never had morning sickness and had healthy pregnancies. If you don't get morning sickness consider yourself lucky! Best wishes.

Kate

• Vicky
  • Vicky's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 11 months ago #3 by Vicky
Vicky created the topic: Pregnant, but where are the signs?
Hey!

I'm 19 and I'm 10 weeks pregnant but since I've been pregnant I haven't had any major symptoms. The symptoms I've experienced are bigger boobs, a lot hungrier than usual, obviously missed periods and sleepiness during the day even when I've had a good night's sleep(that's all). I never had morning sickness and I know that not all women get morning sickness.

The last time I got pregnant I had a miscarriage at 11 weeks and I had a pregnancy similar to this one.I'm scared that this one might end in miscarriage because it's been quiet and I'm scared that my body may not be producing enough hormones to support this pregnancy.I know it sounds stupid but in situations like this you think of all things.I've got an appointment with the midwife in 4 days time so hopefully she'll be able to give me good news.I would just like to hear from other girls who experienced a \"quiet\" pregnancy and who went through something similar, maybe you could reassure me and just to feel that I'm not alone would be great.

Take care and love y'all!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl