Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Hair Growth

More
11 years 3 months ago #1 by mommy4
mommy4 replied the topic: Re:Hair Growth
Yes this is perfectly normal. I had it below my belly button in my earlier pregnancies. And i found a really long hair on my chest. I thought i was turning in to a monkey :laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Nance
  • Nance's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 10 months ago #2 by Nance
Nance replied the topic: Re:Hair Growth
Hi 21,

Yes this hair growth is quite normal; I experienced this with my first pregnancy (when I was 16 yrs old).

I am MUCH (Uh hem 36)older now, with another unexpected pregnancy and have the same hair growth, not too worry it will not become a gorilla suit! :P

I wanted to reply as I have been through the \"teenage\" pregnancy, and now another unexpected \"late pregnancy\". I am 18weeks now with another boy :cheer:

Alot of \"weird\" things will be going on, any major concerns should be addressed to a physician.... there is NO such thing EVER as a stupid question.

Hope this helps! Good Luck!

More
11 years 10 months ago #3 by Kit
Kit replied the topic: Re:Hair Growth
I don't think I'vw noticed that with my own pregnancy, but with hormones all out of whack with pregnancy it would not surprise me that it could happen. If you are concerned you could ask your doctor, but I would not guess that it is anything to worry about.

Kate

• 21 Weeks w/Girl
  • 21 Weeks w/Girl's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 10 months ago #4 by 21 Weeks w/Girl
21 Weeks w/Girl created the topic: Hair Growth
Just wanted to know whether it is normal for the hair on your stomach to grow a little during pregnancy? :blush:

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl