Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

i really need help

More
10 years 8 months ago #1 by bonny
bonny replied the topic: Re:i really need help
i think that having the currage to go through the pregnancy is something you should be very proud of! and also i think that if u feel that putting your baby up for adoption is the best solution and the right thing to do you should go ahead with it. also if u wanted to keep contact there is always an open adoption so u can keep track on how your baby is doing!
i hope this has helped you! goodluck!! xx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #2 by angelbigurl19
angelbigurl19 replied the topic: Re:i really need help
i am glad you didnt have an abortion adoption is best if you feel that you cant provide for the baby then go for it.

More
11 years 10 months ago #3 by priscilla01
priscilla01 replied the topic: Re:i really need help
thanks guys well i ended up keeping the baby and she was born last week she is still in teh hospita but will be comminhome soon thanks guys for all of your support and yes the dadis still around he flys out here every week so he can see her well it has only been one week but he is out here with me for thanks givving

More
11 years 10 months ago #4 by Kit
Kit replied the topic: Re:i really need help
Priscilla,

If you feel that you wouldn't be able to take care of the child on your own and that your child would have better opportunities being raised by an adoptive family then adoption is a great alternative. You might even be able to choose and meet the adoptive parents and some adoptions are open adoptions in which you would still have contact with the child. There are many options and possibilities. If you are considering adoption you should probably let the child's father know. Best wishes.

Kate

• charstar
11 years 10 months ago #5 by charstar
charstar replied the topic: Re:i really need help
If you don't feel that you can take care of the baby then adoption is the next best option. But talk to your parents and to the father of the baby. Think long and hard about it and make sure it is the best thing for you and the child.

More
11 years 10 months ago #6 by priscilla01
priscilla01 created the topic: i really need help
gus i am new here i am 14 years old and i am haveing my first chikld in december i dont know what todo and the babies dad justmoved what should i do i am adopted do you think i should give my baby up foradoption so i know that she will have a better life i have a great life i just cant take thebabyright nowwhat should i do now???
thanks

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl