Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

normal symptoms for 7 weeks preggy

• tory
  • tory's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 8 months ago #1 by tory
tory replied the topic: Re:normal symptoms for 7 weeks preggy
ok well i took a preg test and the first 1 was + then i took 2 more but they were - so i dont kno rite now i am pissed of at my b-f b/cuz hes happy about the posibility but im not to thrilled about it. first b/cuz i cant have a baby rite now and if i am im gettn an abortion. well i pee alot my breast feel bigger and ive been eating like a pig and feeling really horny then also i have these crazy bad moodswings.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #2 by kayla16
kayla16 replied the topic: Re:normal symptoms for 7 weeks preggy
hey i am 3 wks pregrent i am not showing yet but i have hade morning sickness eating at night but not keep anything down in the morning and o am light headed and i am very tired and i do not fill good a lot so them are some of my sympotns and i have been to the doctor so i no that i am pregrent

More
12 years 4 days ago #3 by Mrs. Butterfly
Mrs. Butterfly replied the topic: Re:normal symptoms for 7 weeks preggy
I am having the same problem. I had my af on October 14, 2005 and today is the 13th. I don't know if I should get a pregnancy test today or not. My stomach feels really funny. I am more bloated and gasy than I've ever been in my life. I'm not sick to my stomach yet, but I feel like some stuck a staw in me and sucked the energy from me. Can anyone give me some advice please.

Mrs. Butterfly

More
12 years 1 week ago #4 by Kit
Kit replied the topic: Re:normal symptoms for 7 weeks preggy
It is possible that you could be pregnant. I found out for sure when I was about 7 weeks pregnant (although I suspected before then). Before that point in the pregnancy I was hungrier and when I needed food I needed it - right now. However it wasn't long at all before I couldn't keep anything down and food was pretty repulsive to me. I didn't gain much weight until recently and I still haven't gained much weight but my belly is getting bigger.

It is hard to tell by just symptoms. You should take a test to find out for sure whether you are pregnant or not.

Kate

• gee-gee
  • gee-gee's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 2 weeks ago #5 by gee-gee
gee-gee created the topic: normal symptoms for 7 weeks preggy
well i need some advice i don't know if i am or if im not? two weeks ago i noticed the signs: i was late but i thought that my period was skipping a month it didn't it had came 3 weeks late and too many days too early. so i just ignored it. then i started feeling lightheaded and a bit nausea( sort of llike butterflies, heartburn, and gas);but only in my my abdoman so then i didn't realize my intake of food which was increasing. now i am eatting in middle of night and all through the day. i go to the restroom 4times just in the morning. and it looks like i am getting a bit pudgy but not a lot. i don't know are these signs normal for someone who could be 7 weeks?

thanks a million, gee-gee

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl