Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

I'm 15 and I think I'm pregnant!!!!!!

• fergelas
11 years 7 months ago #1 by fergelas
fergelas replied the topic: Re:I'm 15 and I think I'm pregnant!!!!!!
hey well have you told your parents yet? if so what did they do? and well how is it going B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• David'sGirl
11 years 7 months ago #2 by David'sGirl
David'sGirl replied the topic: Re:I'm 15 and I think I'm pregnant!!!!!!
I'm in the exact same boat as you are! i'm also 15 and possibly pregnant. i'm going to get a few home pregnancy tests tomorrow so i'll find out for sure. i'm 2 weeks late, which is sometimes usual, but i've been having these weird feelings in my abdomen, i can smell really well, i'm bloated, i gained a few pounds, my breasts are tender, i'm constantly tired and hungry... the usual symptoms. i'm scared to tell my parents, but even more scared to tell my older sister. she will be so hurt and disappointed. i know that i would never have an abortion and my boyfriend says he'll stay with me the whole way and even marry me when we're old enough. we've been together for over a year now and i know he won't let me be alone.

More
11 years 8 months ago #3 by smilingurl
smilingurl replied the topic: Re:I'm 15 and I think I'm pregnant!!!!!!
i am praying for you, definitely. The main thing that you should be concern about is that precious child inside. Yea he's threatin you and that's not good to feel scared or fear for your baby's safety or yours, but i can bet you that scared or not you will not allow anyone to put your child in danger. You are strong, i want to keep in touch as much as i can. Don't let his words control you.

• Amanda
11 years 8 months ago #4 by Amanda
Amanda replied the topic: Re:I'm 15 and I think I'm pregnant!!!!!!
Hi I know what you were going through. I have been there, and after i took the test I had plans to tell my mom but the guy told me not to and had his friend and was supposed to be my best friend tell me not to tell my mom that they would help me in anyway and if i did they would all go to jail. BLAH BLAH BLAH NEVER wait always be honest with your mom. She may be disapointed and hurt but I promise it will get better. If you need anything please let me know I will talk to you and help you. I am sorry that you are so young and are dealing with this.
here for you,
Amanda

• Ashley
11 years 8 months ago #5 by Ashley
Ashley replied the topic: RE: Im 16 and think im pregnant
Hi im ashley! Yeh im 16 and i think im pregnant ... its kinda hard thinking bout it day to day wondering! The guy im pregnant by is a reall jerk and i dont want him to have really nothing to do with it and now hes threatning me that hes gonna take it way! I cry about it every night ... knowing my dad is like gonna hate me pretty much and my mom is gonna be very upset ... all i have to say is im EXTREMELY scared right now and dont know what to do!!! :S

• adrienne
11 years 8 months ago #6 by adrienne
adrienne replied the topic: Re:I'm 15 and I think I'm pregnant!!!!!!
:) I just found out that I'am four weeks pregnant Idid't even feel any simptoms until I found out and then I started gitting really fatigued every evening... two tests said I was pregnant... then I started clotting and had some heavy bleeding for a day or so I keep thinking I miscarried but I still have some hope. I want a baby and I have never thought about abortion for one minute... So no matter what happens don't freak out and think that is your only way out people might try to put pressure on u but just think that u have something that is your own flesh and blood growing inside of you... how could u abort that. my whole family is excited about me being pregnant... and they keep telling me that when I see my baby with my own eyes face to face.... ot will all be worth it!
hang in there and stay strong!!!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl