Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Help me someone!!

• Jen
  • Jen's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 3 weeks ago #1 by Jen
Jen replied the topic: Re:Help me someone!!
Thanks guys. I still haven't gotten my period. It's now the 23rd. I'm gonna take a test Tuesday and whether it's negative/positive, I'm going to my gynocologist. If it's negative, I need to see what's wrong with me and if it's positive then I'll be learning about prenatal care for the next 9 months. I'll keep you guys posted so any other girl in a similar situation can maybe learn from my experience.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• mallory
  • mallory's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 3 weeks ago #2 by mallory
mallory replied the topic: Re:Help me someone!!
yes i do my friend she is pregnet know and she took one so i would just go to the doctor

More
12 years 4 weeks ago #3 by Kit
Kit replied the topic: Re:Help me someone!!
Jen,

I went through a similar situation several years ago (except it had been almost 2 months since my last period in my case. My cycle tended to be irregular, but that was worrying me.) I had a negative pregnancy test but was still not convinced and still scared. I saw a doctor at the health center who confirmed that I wasn't pregnant. My period started a few days later.

Home pregnancy tests are usually fairly accurate. If you have taken 5 tests after you missed your period I would bet that you are not pregnant. I have heard of women who have a very very low level of HCG which isn't detected through urine tests and the pregnancy could only be determined by doing a blood test. I wouldn't stress too much, but if you are worried you could see a doctor to have a blood test or to determine if there are other reasons why your cycle is delayed. Good luck.

Kate

• Jen
  • Jen's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 4 weeks ago #4 by Jen
Jen created the topic: Help me someone!!
Hey guys! I was suppose to get my period on October 17th and It's the 21st now. I'm never late!! I mean ever!! I have taken 5, yes 5 pregnancy tests but they have all been negative. (I even took one today) Has anyone ever taken a pregnancy test after their missed period that has come out negative when they were really pregnant after all?? I don't know why else my period would be lat because I'm not stressed, haven't had any eating or excercise changes, etc... Someone help me please!!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl