Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

maybe baby?

• katja_jean
12 years 3 weeks ago #1 by katja_jean
katja_jean replied the topic: Re:maybe baby?
UPDATE: My period came a few days late. I'm still confused as to why I was feeling like that, but I guess I'll ask about that at my appointment this week. My husband and I are still trying to have a baby. I'll keep you posted. Thanks!

Jess

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 weeks ago #2 by Kit
Kit replied the topic: Re:maybe baby?
Jess,

Yes, those sound like many of the early pregnancy symptoms I experienced...sore breasts, having to pee all the time, stronger smells, repulsion to food. You could take a test now or perhaps you should just have your gynocologist do a test when you go in for your appointment next week if your period hasn't started yet. Best wishes.

Kate

• Jess
  • Jess's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 1 month ago #3 by Jess
Jess created the topic: maybe baby?
Can somebody help me figure out if I have symptoms of being pregnant?

I stopped taking my pills halfway between the reminder week. My husband and I had sex the next week and a few more times since then. About 5 or so days after that first time, I started having an upset stomach almost all day, every day. My nipples were sore, also. I've been running to the bathroom about every 45 minutes (or less) needing to pee. Certain smells have been stronger than usual and some foods that I once could eat at every meal no longer appeal to me. I don't even eat chocolate as much as I used to (I'm a major chocoholic, too!). I took a test 2 weeks before my next period and it was negative. I thought it was just because it was too early. I should start my period either today or within a few days. Should I take another test now or just wait? I have an appointment at a women's clinic next week whether I am or not.

Are these symptoms?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl