Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

YOUNG and UNSURE!!!

More
11 years 11 months ago #1 by Kit
Kit replied the topic: Re:YOUNG and UNSURE!!!
Mikki,

I had really irregular periods too when I was a teenager. I started taking birth control to help make my cycle more regular. It would probably be too early to be having any symptoms yet (because it could still be before implantation even). The symptoms are probably from stress. If it has only been about 4-6 days since you had sex it would be too early to take a test and be able to detect a pregnancy. Normally I would tell you to wait to take a test until you miss your period, but if your cycles are very irregular this might not be the best advice. I know waiting without knowing is stressful, but I would wait about two or three weeks and take a pregnancyh test. Good luck.

Kate

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #2 by CHSdancer
CHSdancer created the topic: YOUNG and UNSURE!!!
hi my name is Mikki..well im 14 (will be 15 in december) and my boyfriend and i broke up but we got together at his house and we had unprotected sex. i have been on b/c since january (for medical reasons) but i wasnt wearin my b/c patch that night. its been about 4-6 days since we had sex. i just want to make sure im not pregnant just for the peace at mind. i think it is to early to take a hpt. i dont want my parents to know. they dont know that im sexually active. im just kind of scared cuz i dont know when my period is cuz they are so irregular. and i have been cramping for a couple days and i have been a little sick to my stomach. is that just from being worried? i need some advice please!!! Thanks. Sorry its so long...

-Mikki-

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl