Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Stretch Marks

• Asia Marie
11 years 10 months ago #1 by Asia Marie
Asia Marie replied the topic: Re:Stretch Marks
A girl at my doctors office said Nadnola Oil will help. She said use it after the birth and when you are done breastfeeding because it is a very mild skin bleach. I haven't tried it though. Also my nurse recommended this stuff called
Strivectin. You can find it at Sephora.com It is expensive about $100 a tube but when you have the get the stretch marks I got. Then it will be worth it if it works for you. I have horrible stretch marks. One girl already said how her marks look like arial shots of rivers. Mine look like that too but the go almost all the way around my body. I also have then on my breasts and thighs. Some have faded since i have not had a big boom in weigh in a while but the still suck.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ZELLBELL
11 years 11 months ago #2 by ZELLBELL
ZELLBELL replied the topic: Re:Stretch Marks
I THINK COCOA BUTTER WORKS BEST MY BEST FRIEND USED THAT WHEN SHE WAS PREG AND SHE DID NOT GET A SINGLE STRETCHMARK THROUGH HER WHOLE PREGNANCY SO I WOULD SUGGEST TO USE IT ;)

• Cami
12 years 2 weeks ago #3 by Cami
Cami replied the topic: Re:Stretch Marks
I know that not scratching you stomach when it itches will help prevent stretch marks and also making sure your stomach isnt dry. Also using cocoa butter helps, they have a creme especially for stretch marks from cocoa butter. My close friend is pregnant and I gave her this exact advice and she doesnt have one stretch mark, fight the urge to scratch your stomach when it itches.

• meghan
12 years 2 weeks ago #4 by meghan
meghan replied the topic: Re:Stretch Marks
i only had 1 stretch mark until like 3 weeks before i had my daughter. she dropped and over night my whole lower belly looked like it was gonna rip open. you know the arial views of rivers running into the ocean and you can see all the sediment spreading out? thats what my stomach looks like and i hate it. i cocoa buttered all throughout the pregnancy but no such luck...i hope you have better luck than i did and maybe cocoa butter will work for you

• kisstheflame
12 years 3 weeks ago #5 by kisstheflame
kisstheflame replied the topic: Re:Stretch Marks
I use cocoa butter because I've had stretch marks since I was 12, (I gained and lost weight a lot) and cocoa butter faded them down to nothing. It kind of depends on your skin type and stuff like that though.

• SEXYLEXY81
12 years 1 month ago #6 by SEXYLEXY81
SEXYLEXY81 replied the topic: Re:Stretch Marks
BABY GURL UNFORTUNATELY THERE IS NO WAY TO PREVENT STRETCH MARKS, BASICALLY IF YO MAMA HAD DEM DURING PREGNANCY DEN U WILL...IM CURRENTLY 29 WEEKS PREGNANT WITH MY 3RD BABY SO I HAVE EXP. IN DAT FIELD, THE GUD NEWS ID EVENTUALLY THEY WILL FADE!!!!! AND IF YOU EXCERCISE AND WORK ON YOUR TUMMY AND GET IT MAD TONE U'LL BE STRAIGHT :laugh:

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl