Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

pregnancy

More
12 years 1 month ago #1 by Kit
Kit replied the topic: Re:pregnancy
Hi Amanda,

I'm a little confused by your question. How old are you? If you are already pregnant, then I would encourage you to have the child. Babies are great, but are also a lot of work and will mean lots of changes and you will have to grow up much faster than you should. If you are not pregnant, then I would not reccommend trying to get pregnant until you are in a stable, loving, and committed relationship. Also until both you and your partner are prepared for the responsibilities that come with parenthood. I would consider waiting for sex, especially if you are very young. However if you decide to be sexually active, then birth control will increase the chances of preventing pregnancy.

Kate

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• manda
  • manda's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 1 month ago #2 by manda
manda created the topic: pregnancy
HI MY NAME IS AMANDA AND i need your help I want to have A baby but I have seen thing yet I was wondering would birth control help me out

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl