Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Are these signs?

• Michelle
  • Michelle's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 1 month ago #1 by Michelle
Michelle replied the topic: Re:Are these signs?
I have taken 2 pregnancy tests and both of them were negative. I have been spotting a little bit but I haven't started my period yet. My period isn't due for 1 or 2 more days. If I don't start then i'm going to take another pregnancy test or just go to a doctor to see whats going on. Wish me luck!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• sarah
  • sarah's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 1 month ago #2 by sarah
sarah replied the topic: Re:Are these signs?
those are signs of pregnancy but they can also be from something completley different my advice take a pregnancy test anyway. Im four months along now and good luck to you if u are pregnant the first three monthare the worst. but everything is compensaed for knowing that ur going to have a little baby that is yours!

http://www.snugglepie.com/ezb/265505.png\">

• G
  • G's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 1 month ago #3 by G
G replied the topic: Re:Are these signs?
A OTC urine pregnancy test will more than likely not be able to detect the pregnancy horomone yet - it is still a bit early. Try to wait until your estimated period time and then if no period, try a test. Good luck~

• Kathryn
  • Kathryn's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 1 month ago #4 by Kathryn
Kathryn replied the topic: Re:Are these signs?
Hi, I have been on the pill since i was 16 im almost 20 now. I recently got engaged to some one i have been seeing for 7 months. Recently i have been forgetting to take my pill and have been very sexually active. My last period was very light. Im not due to start for another 3 days is it too early to tell whether im pregnant or not? How late on your period do you have to be to know?

• J
  • J's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 1 month ago #5 by J
J replied the topic: Re:Are these signs?
I don't want to alarm you but these definitely do sound like signs. I would wait until your period is actually late, that way you will get a more accurate reading, although some pregnancy tests will work up to four days before your missed period. Whatever you do, don't panic, and don't delay that test for too long. Take care, hope this helps. xxxx

• donna greatorex
  • donna greatorex's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 1 month ago #6 by donna greatorex
donna greatorex replied the topic: Re:Are these signs?
:) i would wait and see if you do have a period first before you do take a test because pregnancy tests are expensive now although it would always be wise to keep some at home for times like this. wait and see if you do come on this month and if not do a test then. do not panic as yet just incase but also think about wether it is what you want at this stage. if you do take a test now it may show through negative because it may be too early on so it will show through negative so jst give it time for your period to show.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl