Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

re-assurance...

More
12 years 1 week ago #1 by Kit
Kit replied the topic: Re:re-assurance...
Kathy,

It is possible to get pregnant from sprem in pre-ejaculate. The symptoms you are describing sound like they could be pregnancy symptoms, especially since you haven't had a period in three months. However home pregnancy tests are usually pretty accurate. If you had three negative tests maybe there is another explaination for the changes in your body. I don't think you are overreacting. Blood tests are more accurate than urine tests. I have heard of women who were pregnant but never got a postive reading with urine tests. The ultrasound might detect other problems, such as cysts or other problems. Several years ago I had an ultrasound done because I was having pain and the doctor wanted to find out more with what was going on in my reproductive and digestive systems. I wasn't pregnant, it turned out that I had irritable bowel syndrome actually. Best Wishes.

Kate

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kathy
  • Kathy's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 1 week ago #2 by Kathy
Kathy created the topic: re-assurance...
I know there are a lot of posts in this forum about girls asking if they are pregnant or not. I hate to sound stupid but i have the same question. I havn't had a period for nearly 3 months, and am not on the pill or any other medications that could effect my period.

In the last two weeks i have had some tendernes in my nipples, i feel like i am bloated all the time and my pants are feeling tight around the middle! (I have been eating more lately so that might be the explaination for that) I have an increase in vaginal discharge and just 'feel' pregnant. I don't know if i could be one of the rare people that can get pregnant from a man's pre-cum, as my fiance hasn't officially ejaculated inside me.

I have done three tests and they have all been negative. I am waiting for the results of a blood test and i am booked in for a U/S. Im not sure if im overreacting though... do i have reason to think im pregnant?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl