Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Could I get pregnant using the patch?

More
12 years 1 week ago #1 by Kit
Kit replied the topic: Re:Could I get pregnant using the patch?
Faith,

I've never used the birth control patch. From what I've read it is about the same effectiveness as regular birth control pills. If used correctly birth control is fairly effective at preventing pregnancy. However, pregnancy is possible even if birth control is used. The only 100% way not to get pregnant is not to have sex. I would guess that you are not pregnant. I can understand how nervous and worried you feel, I can relate from when I had a couple of pregnancy scares several years ago. I would take a pregnancy test to find out for sure. Good luck.

Kate

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• faith2009
  • faith2009's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 2 weeks ago #2 by faith2009
faith2009 created the topic: Could I get pregnant using the patch?
Is it possible that I could be pregnant if I've been use the ortho-evra patch form of birth-control? I followed the instructions correctly and I am about to start my fourth cycle of patches. However, I haven't had my period after I went off my third patch for my third cycle. I did, though, get breakthrough bleeding as they call it for about a week aroudn the time I started using my third patch. Could that have been my period, just a week early? I have been having cramps for about three days now but haven't gotten my period. I'm not sure if it's all stress (i've been dealign with a huge family/boyfriend situation for the past month and school) or I'm just insanely paranoid. please help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl