Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

weird symptoms

More
11 years 11 months ago #1 by Kit
Kit replied the topic: Re:weird symptoms
Sara,

Have you missed a period? If you haven't yet it might be too soon to register a positive pregnancy test if you are pregnant. My guess would be that you are not pregnant, but if you continue to have weird symptoms perhaps you should see your doctor to get checked out.

Kate

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• sara
  • sara's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 11 months ago #2 by sara
sara created the topic: weird symptoms
I have a six month old daughter. I am on birth control but I missed a few pills when I was hospitalized last month. My boyfriend and I had sex anyway. Now my period is somewhere around two weeks late. I woke up with a little bit of blood last night but it stopped before even filling one tampon. I'm worried that it could have been implantation bleeding. When I was pregnant with my daughter i just KNEW. One day I just looked at my stomach and said \"Hi baby\" and I hadn't even missed a period yet. I don't feel pregnant and the only weird thing I've been having is a funny feeling like tingling in my lower stomach and down there. I've taken two pregnancy tests and both were negative so far. Did anyone else experience anything like this? Do you think I should wait longer or try to get a blood test?
Thanks,
Sara

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl