Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

A pregnancy question

• sara
12 years 3 weeks ago #1 by sara
sara replied the topic: Re:A pregnancy question
according to my book it should be about 11 inches above your pubic bone or 2 inches above your belly button. congratulations and best of luck.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #2 by Kit
Kit replied the topic: Re:A pregnancy question
Melissa,

I'm only at 19 weeks with my first pregnancy. I can't speak from experience. The pregnancy books I have indicate that the uterus should normally be about 2.5 inches above our belly button at 26 weeks. I'm not sure, it probably can reposition itself or feel differently when you are sitting and standing. Hope this helps.

Kate

• DoulaMomma2
  • DoulaMomma2's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 3 weeks ago #3 by DoulaMomma2
DoulaMomma2 created the topic: A pregnancy question
Hey,
i'm just curious, does anyone know how high your uterus is when your 26 1/2 weeks? it feels like it's right below my ribs, but only when i sit. When I lay down it fells like it's a few inches below my ribs.
thanks!
~Melissa

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl