Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Pregnant??

More
12 years 1 month ago #1 by Kit
Kit replied the topic: Re:Pregnant??
Heather,

If you went to your doctor and he/she? did a test that was negative and didn't seem to think you were pregnant, then I would guess that you are probably not pregnant. (unless you tested too soon to detect the pregnancy). Did the doctor give you any advice about your cramping and symptoms? Perhaps there are other reasons for your cycle being irregular. If you still are having problems and haven't started by the time for your next period I would take another test or go back to the doctor and have a blood test done.

Kate

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Heather
  • Heather's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 1 month ago #2 by Heather
Heather created the topic: Pregnant??
My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex about 3 weeks ago on my pierod... it usually lasts 5 days, but only lasted 3. About a week later I was getting cramps, breats were really sensitive, and I've been really tired. I've took a home pg test and it came back neg. Now I'm bleeding and still getting cramps... I went to the doctor today and they took a pg test and it came out neg. Is there a chance I could be or am pregnant? Why am I bleeding again?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl