Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

help

More
12 years 1 month ago #1 by ShortE2Fresh
ShortE2Fresh replied the topic: Re:help
Well, I believe you may be pregnant. People say there is no such thing as a false positive but there are false negatives. But I just wish you the best. And hope you get the results that you want.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kez
12 years 1 month ago #2 by Kez
Kez replied the topic: Re:help
Go to the doctor and take a urine test, if that comes back negative ask to have a blood test. Thats the only way to know for sure.

More
12 years 1 month ago #3 by Kit
Kit replied the topic: Re:help
Mez,

I'm not sure what is going on. Perhaps the level of HCG hormone is very low and wasn't enough to get a second positive result with the second test?? I would see a doctor and see if they could do a blood test which is more accurate.

Kate

• mez
  • mez's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 1 month ago #4 by mez
mez created the topic: help
hi i took a test on saturday and it had two lines- pregnant and just to make sure i took a test again on monday with a new one and it has come bk with only one line- not preganat so now i dont no what that means can u help me... :S

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl