Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Just Confused

More
11 years 11 months ago #1 by Kit
Kit replied the topic: Re:Just Confused
It may be a little scary, but you should really wait to see if you miss your period and take a test if you are late. I don't think a little spotting when you first start the birth control pill is unusual. I had an extremely irregular cycle before I was on birth control. With first one I was prescribed I had quite a bit of spotting and also broke out in rashes. The doctor switched to a different brand and I was fine. Anyways, the best way to know for sure is to take a test or to see your doctor. Good luck.

Kate

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• lil_soon_to_be
11 years 11 months ago #2 by lil_soon_to_be
lil_soon_to_be replied the topic: Re:Just Confused
Yeah if i was you i would get a pregnancy test , and maybe talk to the doctors about a new means of birthcontrol. but bleeding sometimes is normal. like on depo my sister bleed for 3 months..and the doctor said it was normal for some girls!?!?

More
11 years 11 months ago #3 by ShortE2Fresh
ShortE2Fresh created the topic: Just Confused
I'm not sure if I am pregnant or not. Well here's the story. Well, the doctor had prescribed me for some birth control pills and I took 2 of them and then I missed a day. The following day I bled a lil so I got scared and just stopped taking them all together. Throughout this time me and my boyfriend have had sex and now I'm here. I'm irregular so I can't really say when I am suppose to have my period. But I my chest are sore and I feel nauseous at times. I guess I need a pregnancy test. What do you think?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl