Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

How to tell the PARENTS

• Windy
  • Windy 's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #1 by Windy
Windy replied the topic: Re:How to tell the PARENTS
I know this is a really hard thing to have to tell your parents. Now that your in your second trimester chances of going full term are very good. This should ease your mind of a miscarage. Also you will probably be trading your usual clothes in for looser fitting clothes very soon if you haven't already so they will probably be able to tell then. If this is a matter of your age I feel for you. I was nineteen and not married when I got pregnant (a big no in my family). When I did tell my mom she took it really well. I let her tell my dad and called the next day to see how he took it. I was so scared of how they would react, but it all worked out fine. I think your parents might suprise you. I do hope you have a supportive family, that always helps. however you decide to tell them you need to do it soon.
best of luck,
Windy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Brittany
  • Brittany's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #2 by Brittany
Brittany created the topic: How to tell the PARENTS
im 16 1/2 weeks pregnant and i still havent told my parents.. any ways to help me tell them??
:ermm:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl