Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

cofused

• kisstheflame
11 years 10 months ago #1 by kisstheflame
kisstheflame replied the topic: Re:cofused
Don't be worried. It may not be pregnancy. It could be, but there is a chance that it isn't. Breakthrough bleeding is a side affect of many birth control pills. Just take a hpt and see. If it comes up negative, it's just a side affect. Look up info on your bcp and look at side affects.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #2 by Kit
Kit replied the topic: Re:cofused
If you have switched birth control pills and had to double up on pills a few times it does not surprise me at all that you have had spotting. Missing pills does increase your chances of becoming pregnant. Have you missed a period? If not, I wouldn't get too stressed. If you are late, then I would take a pregnancy test after about a week to find out if you might be pregnant.

Kate

• kingtt453
  • kingtt453's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 6 hours ago #3 by kingtt453
kingtt453 created the topic: cofused
I recently changed bcp and now I am spotting every few days and I've taken tests but they come up neg. I also forgot to take them sometimes and had to take two in one day at least twice in the last month. Should I be worried???

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl