Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Help me please...

More
11 years 11 months ago #1 by angelbigurl19
angelbigurl19 replied the topic: Re:Help me please...
dont stress your self out tomuch you will be fine. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Stevie
  • Stevie's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 11 months ago #2 by Stevie
Stevie replied the topic: Re:Help me please...
If you are on birth control then it is unlikely, but you might want to start using condoms as well for more security

More
11 years 11 months ago #3 by ShortE2Fresh
ShortE2Fresh replied the topic: Re:Help me please...
Well if you are taking birth control and he didn't ejaculate in you then I think that you would be okay!

More
11 years 11 months ago #4 by Kit
Kit replied the topic: Re:Help me please...
Sarah,

The birth control primarily works by preventing ovulation (releasing an egg) therefore conception will not occur. It can also thicken cervical mucus making it harder for sperm to penetrate up into the fallopian tubes and it can alter the lining of the uterus so if conception did occur implantation would be less likely. The withdrawal method can reduce the chance of pregnancy, but there is still sperm present in pre-ejaculation. (Also birth control pills and withdrawal will not protect against sexually transmitted disease).

If taken consistently and correctly the pill is fairly effective. Especially in combination with withdrawal your chances of becoming pregnant are probably very low. However, that said the only 100% way to be sure not to become pregnant is not to have sex. Would you be willing to give life to a child if you did become pregnant? Have you spoken with your boyfriend about whether he would be there for you and your child if you became pregnant? I would think about these things and talk to your partner when making decisions about sex in your relationship. Best Wishes.

Kate

• Sarah
  • Sarah's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 11 months ago #5 by Sarah
Sarah created the topic: Help me please...
I haven't missed a period or anything, and I am on birth control... but I'm still worrried. I was wondering what the likelihood of pregnancy is if there was no ejaculation, and I am on birth control...? If someone could answer me that would be great. I really do understand that this sounds stupid but I only started taking the pill in July so I don't fully understand everything about how it works.

Thanks.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl