Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

bad pregnancy cramps?!

• MARIE
  • MARIE's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 1 month ago #1 by MARIE
MARIE replied the topic: Re:bad pregnancy cramps?!
Hey Kit and angelbigurl. Kit thanks for the advice. i got an appointment for this wednesday. and angelbigurl, thanks for not making me so worried anymore. i just didnt know if this was normalor not and got scared. I live in Puerto Rico now and we dont have those kind of clinics around here where you just walk in and they dont charge or charge little. if u dont have the card ur nothing. but i finally have an appointment! i'm excited.<br><br>Post edited by: Julie, at: 2005/10/18 01:47

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #2 by angelbigurl19
angelbigurl19 replied the topic: Re:bad pregnancy cramps?!
hi there marie congrats dont worry about the cramps i get cramps like you too. i found out i was prego i took two home prego test both postive me and my fiance we have intercourse and i am also worried aobut having a miscarriage too. but i heard that the baby is in a protective sack so it wont hurt the baby dont worry just be happy thats all.good luck and write back to me when you can.

More
12 years 1 month ago #3 by Kit
Kit replied the topic: Re:bad pregnancy cramps?!
Marie,

I can understand the financial concerns about waiting until insurance comes. However waiting a month could potentially cause serious health risks to you and the baby. Maybe you could contact Birthright or a local crisis pregnancy center and they could help you with some financial help or point you to a clinic that could have an appointment at low cost. I'm not sure. Even though it might be expensive I think it would be worth it to get some medical attention. Good luck.

Kate

• Marie
  • Marie's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 1 month ago #4 by Marie
Marie created the topic: bad pregnancy cramps?!
hey girls. yes, i fount out i'm pregnant, but i am extremely worried. i have been having very bad cramps all over my stomache. i took a blood test to make sure i was pregnant, and it came out positive, but i havent seen a GYN yet. reason is i have to wait til around mid-october. i recently moved and have to get my insurance card on the 5th. my GYN appt. will be around oct. 15-20. it also hurts when me and my \"husband\", we live together, have intercourse. i am scared to have a miscarriage, but don't know what to do or if this is normal... :S

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl