Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

not again...

More
11 years 11 months ago #1 by Kit
Kit replied the topic: Re:not again...
Sara,

Have you taken a pregnancy test to determine if you are pregnant again? I would take a test, or even better talk to your doctor. The sooner you find out for sure the better it will probably be for you and for the baby. I don't know if there are any other medications for your health problems that do not have birth defects. It sounds like a very difficult situation. If you are pregnant, adoption sounds like it could be a good option. Maybe you're not pregnant at this time. If you are see your doctor right away! You need to consider your health needs. I hope there is a way to meet the health needs of both you and the child. I will be thinking of and praying for you!

Kate

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 day ago #2 by Kit
Kit replied the topic: Re:not again...
Sara,

Have you taken a pregnancy test to determine if you are pregnant again? I would take a test, or even better talk to your doctor. The sooner you find out for sure the better it will probably be for you and for the baby. I don't know if there are any other medications for your health problems that do not have birth defects. It sounds like a very difficult situation. If you are pregnant, adoption sounds like it could be a good option. Maybe you're not pregnant at this time. I will be thinking of and praying for you!

Kate<br><br>Post edited by: SweetTea, at: 2005/09/25 02:51

• Sara
  • Sara's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 2 days ago #3 by Sara
Sara created the topic: not again...
Well I'm 20 years old and I currently have a 6month old daughter. I love her to death but I didn't want to have another child for at least 5 or so years. Well my story goes like this: A few weeks ago I got really sick and was throwing up EVERYTHING even my birth control pills. Now I feel nauseous but hungry at the same time, I am extremely tired and irritable, I'm not sure when my last period was, and I even worte Lisa saying how I thought maybe I should have given up my daughter. This is totally out of character for me. When I was pregnant with my daughter I felt pretty much the same. I could fall asleep anywhere and I'd eat huge amounts of food only to throw it up. I compared the feeling to constant motion sickness. AND I was a monster if anyone rubbed me the wrong way! I'm so worried that I'm pregnant again and I'm not sure what to do if I am. I am on medication that is known to cause severe birth defects and I may need a liver transplant. So my question is, Girls what would you do if you were me? And has anyone else been in this situation and what did you do? I am thinking adoption but I'd have to stop my medications and I dont know if I would even deliver a live baby because of the medication and my health problems. Please just give me your honest opinion. Thanks.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl