Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

please someone...i need help!

More
11 years 11 months ago #1 by Kit
Kit replied the topic: Re:im so dumb
Ruth,

Did you just find out that you are pregnant? And you don't know how to tell anyone and feel scared and alone? Forgetting about a positive pregnancy result will not make it go away. Neither will abortion. There are many physical and emotional consequences to abortion (read the stories posted on this site). It is not as simple of a solution as it seems on the surface. You are not alone. There are many people on this site (including me) who care very much and are willing to talk and listen whenever you need someone to talk to. I know that when I faced a couple of pregnancy scares as a teenager I felt terrified about the prospects of telling my parents. Hopefully your parents will be more supportive than you might think (some aren't). If not, would your b/f or his family be supportive? What about other of your relatives - grandparents? Aunts/uncles? older siblings? If you belong to a church your pastor of minister might be able to help with support. Also you could contact Birthright or a crisis pregnancy center and they could help you find financial and emotional support through this tough time. Hang in there.

Kate

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ruth
  • ruth's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 11 months ago #2 by ruth
ruth replied the topic: im so dumb
:( im so scared.. i have no idea who to tell or what..? i cant tell my parents..i keep thinking if i forget about it then everything will go away..gosh im so emotional and so alone..i could cry :(

• Sanctification
  • Sanctification's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 11 hours ago #3 by Sanctification
Sanctification replied the topic: Re:please someone...i need help!
Hi there:

You can call Birthright any time, day or night on their hotline number, and talk to someone who can help you with most anything you've got on your mind:

1-800-550-4900

They can talk with you about your symptoms, when you most likely ovulated, when you might have conceived, etc. If you visit a chapter (they're all over the US and even international) you can have a free pregnancy test, confidential, to take some time out and talk about what you want to do, if it is positive or negative.... They are not judgmental, they will help any woman or girl, no matter the circumstances of your past.

Take peace.

More
12 years 21 hours ago #4 by young and foolish
young and foolish replied the topic: Re:please someone...i need help!
take one straight away,there is a good chance you may be pregnant but you need to know for sure.

• maime
  • maime's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 3 days ago #5 by maime
maime replied the topic: Re:please someone...i need help!
i would take another test but one with just lines-none of that digital nonsense.

• Katie
  • Katie's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 3 days ago #6 by Katie
Katie replied the topic: Re:please someone...i need help!
Hi
You can take a pregnancy test and should get an accurate result the day AFTER your missed period. They say you can have false negative tests but not false positive tests. So if it says your pregnant you more then likely are. Go see a doctor if that is the case.
** don't be afraid either okay. I was pregnant when I was 17 years old and now have a 1 year and 4 month old baby who I would not trade for anything in this world. Not a mistake, a gift.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl