Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

I'm 13 days late

• Delores
  • Delores's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 11 months ago #1 by Delores
Delores replied the topic: Re:I'm 13 days late
I think you are most definetly pregnant. You have all the symptons of a pregnant lady but I think you should go to the doctor or take another home pregnancy test just to make sure. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 days ago #2 by angelbigurl19
angelbigurl19 replied the topic: Re:I'm 13 days late
hey there i think you should wait a couple more days and teste again i was 11 days late and i found out i was prego i am 19 yearsold i went out to the dollar store and got those cheap pregnancy test i took two of them and both came out postive either your stressed out or could be pregnant stressing out delays your period big time so try to calm down. :)

More
12 years 1 week ago #3 by Kit
Kit replied the topic: Re:I'm 13 days late
I would try taking another home pregnancy test. The levels of HCG hormone might have been too small to detect with the first test, if you are pregnant. If the result is positive I would set up your first pre-natal appointment with your doctor. If the results are negative I would set up an appointment with your doctor to determine why you're cycle is off and you are having the symptoms. Even with withdrawal it is possible to become pregnant, but there might be other reasons why you're cycle is off. Best wishes.

• Paris
  • Paris's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 2 weeks ago #4 by Paris
Paris created the topic: I'm 13 days late
My last period was on the 24th of July. My next period was supposed to come on the 26th. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex(withdrawal method) on Aug. 7th and the 11th, which was the day I should have ovulated. I didnt have a period at all in August, but on the 20th I noticed a VERY small blood spot in my panties. It is now September 8th and I'm offically 13 days late. I took a HPT on the 31st but it was negative. I am lightheaded, dizzy, faint, headaches, my stomach feels like it's about to explode it's so tight, and it's very sore. I feel like threres a ball or something in my lower abdomen, and my belly button feels like someone stuck their finger in it sometimes. My breasts are terribly sore, and they seem to be harder. I also have HORRID trapped gas! Could somebody please give me there input on this?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl