Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

AF due last Thursday...Only VERY light spotting??

• softballchick_8
12 years 5 months ago #1 by softballchick_8
softballchick_8 replied the topic: Re:AF due last Thursday...Only VERY light spotting??
i'm actually going through the same thing right now. I'm not sure if i'm pg. but i only lightly bled for a couple days and then spotted for a couple days n jan. then i didnt have it in feb. or march. including a urine test at the doctor i've taken 4 test and they've all been neg. but i have this feelin'. i'd go to the doc. and have a test done there if it's neg. & u still don't start i'd have them do a blood test. this same thing happened to my aunt she was pg. and took urine test after test at the doc. but they all showed up neg. & her af never came so they finally did a blood test and she was 3 months pg. i'd definetly take another test and if still neg. go to the doc. and get checked out. good luck.:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• brianna
  • brianna 's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #2 by brianna
brianna replied the topic: Re:AF due last Thursday...Only VERY light spotting??
hey you may wanna take a pregnancy test cuz most women that are pregnant start spotting out blood, kinda like you.

• Sarah
  • Sarah's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #3 by Sarah
Sarah created the topic: AF due last Thursday...Only VERY light spotting??
AF was due last Thursday 3.24 and did not show until Saturday a.m. or so I thought. There was pink on the TP so I thought I started. Since then I have only had VERY light pink/brown on the TP after I go to the bathroom - not even enough for a pad/tampon. My periods are very heavy and regular 28-day cycle and I have never had this before. Any PG ladies experience this before finding out they were PG? I have taken to tests and they are negative??? Could something be wrong?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl