Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

pregnant or "late"

More
10 years 1 month ago #1 by charlie
charlie replied the topic: Re:pregnant or \"late\"
hi we spoke a long tym ago wen i was pregnant! i had a baby gyal and named her saffron tia! she will be 2 in november an is gorgeous!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Marie
  • Marie's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 11 months ago #2 by Marie
Marie replied the topic: Re:pregnant or "late"
They're pretty. I have names but i really don't want to jinx anything. hope the delivery goes well. tell us all how everything works out!

More
11 years 11 months ago #3 by charlie
charlie replied the topic: Re:pregnant or "late"
good luck with everything im due in about 4 weeks now. cant wait ive chosen names already well me and my boyfriend have.....
saffron tia smith and haydn robert smith! like? hope to hear frm u soon xxcharliexx

• Marie
  • Marie's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 11 months ago #4 by Marie
Marie replied the topic: Re:pregnant or "late"
WELL, I HAVE A VISIT AT THE GYNECOLOGISTS OFFICE THE 12th. I WILL BE 3 MONTHS ON THE 9th. THE BAD THING IS IS I LIVE IN PUERTO RICO AND A LOT OFTIMES IF YOU'RE OVER 2 MONTHS PREGNANT THEY WON'T CHECK YOU. LET'S JUST HOPE EVERYTHING GOES WELL. I AM TAKING PRENATAL VITAMINS AND JUST STARTED TAKING FOLIC ACID. ALREADY PICKED OUT THE NAMES AND EVERYTHING! HOPE THIS BABY COMES OUT HEALTHY... THANX EVERYBODY FOR THE SUPPORT! :) GOOD LUCK DIANE. AND CHARLIE, START GETTING PLENTY OF SLEEP... LOL

• Diane
  • Diane's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 11 months ago #5 by Diane
Diane replied the topic: Re:pregnant or "late"
Hi I'm in the same position as you are I'm 43 married and trying to have a baby for 20 years and nothing, We been to doctors and try everything but no luck I'm late now last cycle was August 6, 05 and nothing yet Im preying
good luck

More
11 years 11 months ago #6 by charlie
charlie replied the topic: Re:YES!
congrats on your pregnancie! im also preggers but havin my baby in 8 weeks time its scary stuff but im also excited! also lookin for other mums or mum to be's to talk to!! good luck marie
xxcharliexx :)<br><br>Post edited by: charlie, at: 2005/09/26 10:26

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl