Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Questions about Miscarriage

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #1 by Kit
Kit replied the topic: Re:Questions about Miscarriage
Even if your boyfriend pulls out there is still sperm in pre-ejaculate so you can still get pregnant. If you want to avoid getting pregnant I would either wait to have sex with your b/f until you were both ready for parenthood or use condoms and/or birth control.

Luckily I have never experienced a miscarriage (at least that I am aware of). Before I was on birth control my cycles were very heavy, painful and extremely irregular. I'm not sure how a normal cycle is for you, but if you are still having unusual sharp pain you should probably see a doctor to check things out.

Kate

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lovelylilmomma2
  • Lovelylilmomma2's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 3 weeks ago #2 by Lovelylilmomma2
Lovelylilmomma2 created the topic: Questions about Miscarriage
I just have a quick question about miscarriages..... I just started my period on Friday the 26th and Friday night I had a major leakage problem... I had a tampon in for 3 hours and I overflowed..... (sorry about the description) Well, since I started I have had a major sharp pain in my abdomen and it hasn't gone away..... I have never had symptoms like this before and I have had my period for 6 years..... This morning (Saturday the 27th) my period has slowed down a lot, almost to the point that all day long I could probably use 1 tampon (i don't), but I was just wondering??? I mean we always have sex without protection, and he pulls out before cumming, so I just don't know if it is just an extreme case of Menstral Pains, or if I was pregnant and miscarried (It would have only been a few weeks old).... Sorry about the rambling, if you can help I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Elizabeth

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl