Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

CONFUSED (Implatation bleeding/spotting/brown blood)

More
1 year 1 month ago #1 by GiHwarts
GiHwarts created the topic: CONFUSED (Implatation bleeding/spotting/brown blood)
Hi! Please help me, I am really confused.
Last August 10, me and my boyfriend have unprotected sex, it is a week before my period. Three days after I got a terrible headache. Days before my period will start, I started to have nausea, and I vomit a lot. I thought it was just stress and over thinking, On August 18, I got my period, it was light and almost did not cost me to wear pads. Worried, I bought a Pregnancy test, and tested negative. However, the bleeding lasted for 3 days. I started to feel bloated and I keep on belching. It was too early to test so I tested again a week after on the 25th, and got a negative result. So I looked for help and addressed my concern and said, the best result for homePTs would be 21 days after sex. So I did waited for another week, and tested on Sept.1, I got a negative and a faint line on the other. They said it was a positive, so then I should wait for 2-3 days to see a clearer line. I waited for 12 days, and got the same result. It was so confusing!

My expected period is Sept. 15, and I got my period, but it was so light, (in cases I did not wear any pads) and it is brown in color, it is accompanied with a pain in my lower back. Sometimes it is plenty, sometimes it is just in streak forms.

It confuses me a lot, assuming that if I am already pregnant, why did I got my period this month? Can implantation bleeding occur after a month? And if I am not pregnant, what does this brown blood mean? And when can I take another pregnancy test for accurate result? :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl