Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Possibly early pregnancy?

More
1 year 8 months ago #1 by Molly
Molly replied the topic: Possibly early pregnancy?
Hi Jo-

I know this can be a confusing time. The unfortunate thing is anytime you have unprotected sex there is a chance of pregnancy. Sperm can live up to 5 days, so it could have coincided with ovulation. The best thing you can do right now if you do not want to get pregnant is to not have unprotected sex and when you end up being 5 or more days late for your period, you can take a pregnancy test. There is really nothing else you can do right now but wait it out. Sorry to say. If you end up missing your period, you can go to www.optionline.org and they can help you with a free and confidential pregnancy test.

I hope this helps a little...sorry I can't offer much more right now.

Luv- Molly

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 9 months ago #2 by jo1996
jo1996 created the topic: Possibly early pregnancy?
I had unprotected intercourse 5 days ago "which was 3 days before my ovulation according to my period tracker"; he ejaculated in me at least 2 times. How high are the chances i am pregnant having had sex at this time? Is there any really early pregnancy symptoms? I know it's too early for a pregnancy test and I'm beginning to develop anxiety. The 2nd and 3rd day after intercourse I had white milky vaginal discharge unlike my normal ovulation discharge. I've noticed some weird changes over the last day; as of tonight I've had bad persistent cramps which seem worse than menstrual cramps, and one of my breasts are normal size but the other seems swollen (I know the cramping is legit but IDK if maybe the rest is just in my head)? Any thoughts and info would be appreciated! TIA!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl