Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Could I be pregnant?

More
1 year 9 months ago #1 by Molly
Molly replied the topic: Could I be pregnant?
Hi Suzi-
The way a pregnancy is detected is waiting until at least 5 days after a missed period. If you have past this point and have not started your period, it would be worthwhile to take a pregnancy test. If you go to www.optionline.org you can enter your city or zipcode and a list of centers will be displayed where you can get a FREE and CONFIDENTIAL pregnancy test done right away. You can also text the word PREGNANT to 313131 24/7 and they can also get an appointment for you at one of the centers.
I hope this helps and I do hope you continue to remain a virgin until you get married! It is a wonderful feeling to share something so special and intimate with your forever partner!

Keep me posted!
Luv- Molly

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 10 months ago #2 by suzikins
suzikins created the topic: Could I be pregnant?
I would just like to preface this by saying I am not sexually active. My boyfriend and I are both virgins and intend on staying that way until marriage. On day 5 on my cycle (last day of period) we were cuddling with relatively thin clothing on. We did not have any type of sex (oral or manual) but I did touch a damp spot on his shorts a couple times by accident with my hand. After some time I hopped in the shower and proceeded to use a body wash. I started to get a small cramp and decided to insert a finger in myself to make sure it came out clean because I was worried I could have not been done with my period. By the end of the shower I got worried I could have introduced sperm into my body. The following day I started getting menstrual like cramps and have had them ever since. They are accompanied by a couple of instances where I have had egg white like consistency discharge. I am now on day 11 of my cycle and am worried I could be pregnant. I have a relatively normal cycle, so I would imagine I wouldn't ovulate until around the 14th day, but the way I'm feeling is causing me to worry. I never have cramping other then the first couple days of my cycle. I know most women don't feel the symptoms of pregnancy until 2 to 4 weeks in, but I have heard of women feeling it immediately. I don't know if my body is reacting to me worrying about being pregnant. I'm sorry for the long question, But I am scared to death that I am pregnant and wanted to be thorough in my explanation. Is there any chance I could be pregnant or is my mind playing tricks on me?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl