Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Not Sure if i am pregnant

More
2 years 1 month ago #1 by Molly
Molly replied the topic: Not Sure if i am pregnant
Hi-

I am not a medical professional so I can't really give you a lot of advice on this, but it could be too early for the test. If you do not have you period in a week or two, test again. If it is still negative, please go see your doctor! This could be the sign a potential problem.

There are several ovulating calendars and apps available to better help you track what is happening. Just do a Google search for ovulating calendars.

I hope this helps a bit. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with!

Luv- Molly

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 month ago #2 by Erasmus
Erasmus created the topic: Not Sure if i am pregnant
Please can someone advice.

I stopped the pill in January 2015. I have had irregular periods since. In June and August my period stopped I thought I was pregnant. But Nothing!! I started again in September and was due around the 07October and are 6 days late…. I have done a pregnancy test and it is negative again!. Is it possible that it’s still too early to test if I’m six days late or can I take it that I am not pregnant? I want to be pregnant!!!!!! How can I just get my hormones under control so I can have a regular period and cycle. So I can be more sure when I am ovulating. At this point I am so confused and frustrated that I can’t determent when I am ovulating?

Thank you,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl