Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Could I be pregnant?

More
1 year 11 months ago #1 by kristine403
kristine403 replied the topic: Could I be pregnant?
Hi there Koti, I think you should really take a pregnancy test or you can use this website that I am using to track my ovulation period. I am hoping that it could also help you know if you were safe or not on the the days you had sex, good luck. http://www.ovulation-predictor.org/ovulation/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #2 by Melody04
Melody04 replied the topic: Could I be pregnant?
It sounds like you had your period again, after you had sex. In that case, you wouldn't be pregnant because your cycle would have started over. But if you're still not sure or concerned about it at all, then you should take a pregnancy test to make sure. Or go into a pregnancy clinic, then you would know for sure. You can easily find a clinic around you on our site. Hope this helped. Blessings to you. Melody

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #3 by cillah5
cillah5 replied the topic: Could I be pregnant?
Hi my name is Cilla and I had sex twice a month around Oct 9 n 13 not sure the dates . But I had my period on sept.01 n lasted only for 5 days . For me my periods are normal and regular but then I had my period again on Sept 28 and also lasted for 5 days so ended on Oct 02 after that ive been having major cleary white discharge i had major cramps pain on my left side right side and my abdomen my breastfeeding wasn't sore because I breastfeed but i suppose to have my period on Oct 25 bUT it didn't I was late it came on the 30th of October. I've been bleeding medium kind of blood dark red light red and on Nov 02 it was done I woke up nothing on my pad but later on that night i started bleeding again but still medium kind not heavy. I wanna know if there's any chance I am pregnant ? Help please !I'm confused. This is the first time outta my 23 years this has happened to me so that's why I have no idea.

More
2 years 3 months ago #4 by Molly
Molly replied the topic: Could I be pregnant?
HI Koti-

If your period is more than 5 days late, you should really take a pregnancy test. You can go to this website www.optionline.org and find a center in your neighborhood where you can get a FREE and CONFIDENTIAL test done. The ladies are super nice, knowledgeable and can help you with whatever information you might need.

Please contact then and let me know if I can help with something else.

luv- dawnmarie

More
2 years 4 months ago #5 by KOTI
KOTI replied the topic: Could I be pregnant?
hey guyz im new here....but what I want to ask is am I pregnant because I always feeling tired and disy am no longer eating now now....so im scared coz people alwatys ask me why am I becaming white now and gaining weight

More
2 years 6 months ago #6 by Rosemary
Rosemary replied the topic: Could I be pregnant?
You should see a gynaecologist or take a pregnancy test to be sure. There are both possibilities but only test can assure it.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl