Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

help me

More
4 years 6 months ago #1 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: help me
Hey there, Sadly, no matter how careful you are, ANYTIME you engage in sexual activity where sperm can enter your body, you run the risk of pregnancy....It only takes ONE sperm....Anyways, what I recommend is this, Go ahead and refrain from having sex at least until you know if you are pregnant or not, that way if you are not, you don't continue to risk it while you wait to find out...Visit this website, http://optionline.org/ , Enter your postal code into the site and it will give you the contact info to the closest Pregnancy Help Center near you where you can get FREE and CONFIDENTIAL help, including a pregnancy test! No matter what, you are not alone and you have help....Lets just take this one step at a time....First step, Take the test and find out if you even need to figure out a next step!....Keep in touch...Love Meg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #2 by kasy23
kasy23 created the topic: help me
my period is 5days late and still hasnt come yet. my boyfriend and i had safe sex 2 months back and i had 2 regular periods after that, and this third month i still dint get my period, him and i are sure we had no chance of the sperm getting inside me but i still havent got my period. I do have a lot of stress but my body cycle is exactly 30 days and now its past 35 days. what do i do?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl