Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Think Im Pregnant..?!!?!

More
4 years 5 months ago #1 by leahisaiah
leahisaiah replied the topic: Think Im Pregnant..?!!?!
well if your a week over than chances are you may be pregnant. i would suggest taking a test because by now it should give you a true result. if it shows positive then go to the doctor and confirm it. good luck:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #2 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: Think Im Pregnant..?!!?!
Hey there! I think you would benefit from having a medical grade test to confirm your pregnancy....Visit this website, http://optionline.org/ , Enter your postal code into the site and it will give you the contact info for the closest Pregnancy Help Center near you where you can get a FREE and CONFIDENTIAL test to confirm whether or not you are pregnant, you can also have an ultrasound done there at no cost....Tests and hormones can be so confusing, especially when pregnancy symptoms are so similar to period symptoms....The best thing to do is go see someone at the Pregnancy Help Center, they do this every day and will be able to help you no matter what! I hope you will come back and let us all know what you find out! Just take some deep breaths and try to stay calm, stress and worry can delay your period as well and produce even more pregnancy symptoms!....I am here if you need to talk, I have had pregnancy scares that turned out false and I have also seen that plus sign appear and had my world rocked! Let me know if I can help you in any way! Love Meg, meg@standupgirl.com

More
4 years 6 months ago #3 by BabyBundle0326
BabyBundle0326 created the topic: Think Im Pregnant..?!!?!
Hey, ok. so i am more than a week late on my period. i do have symptoms. backaches, headaches,dizziness,increased appetite, mood are crazy to me.. the thing is these are same symptoms i get around my cycle. soooo i dont really knowing if its my cycle coming or not... another thing making this comfusing is... i got both a positive and negative result on a HPT.. so im like ooohhh lordddd.. idk. WHAT DO YALL THINK>>?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl