Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

pregnancy symptom

More
4 years 10 months ago #1 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: pregnancy symptom
Hey you, You are able to test as early as 2-3 weeks after suspected conception date with a fairly accurate result....The best time to test is first thing in the morning with your first urine of the day...that is when they are most accurate....If you need help obtaining a free test you can contact optionline.org and enter your postal code to locate a Pregnancy Help Center near you where you can get FREE and CONFIDENTIAL help! Hope this helps...Love Meg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #2 by vasanthi
vasanthi replied the topic: pregnancy symptom
when can i take pregnancy test? Tomorrow is my 32nd day ,can i take the test tmw?

More
4 years 10 months ago #3 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: pregnancy symptom
Hey there....having a 3 day fluctuation in your cycle is not too uncommon...Typically tender breasts is also a pregnancy symptom, not just associated with your period...It could be that your uncomfortable feeling in your tummy could be that you are going to start your period soon, it could also be something else....Anytime you engage in sexual activity you can risk pregnancy and or sexually transmitted diseases....I would suggest taking a pregnancy test, first thing in the morning is when they are most accurate, also you could be seen by a doctor to rule out any possible infections...I hope you figure it all out soon and that you will come back and let us all know that you are ok! Love Meg
The following user(s) said Thank You: lizzie19

More
4 years 10 months ago #4 by vasanthi
vasanthi created the topic: pregnancy symptom
Im 26 years old, my period cycle is 26-28 days.now in 31st day .no period symptoms. Every month i will get breast sore and tenderness before my periods. but this month no breast sore an all. i feel some uncomfort in my stomach button. please tell the reasons.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl